12.04.2011

Five. Eleven. Eleven

Assalammualaikum :)

Hey there humans! How's your day? Is it perfect? Silly me, life wouldn't be so perfect isn't it. Happy monday peeps! Err. Okay, I'm bored. Like extreamly bored here -.-


#Nowplaying I do ;D
Ohmyfishhead! crap! I'm lovin it. Then you guys now what happen? I sang the song like I'm the only one inside the house. After I realize that my face turned to red instead of green like the hulk yeah. Err. shamed!!

Yesterday watched Breaking Dawn. So sweet. Watched it my my mom. Yeah my mom. Not so that romantic kay. Whatever it is, it's better than I watch it alone rite. 

Damn it! My cat going crazy after I get each of them a glass of vodka. I better put this thing silence. Haha*joking only. I'm not gonna kill my cats with that vodka.

The pain in the stomach is killing me x_x I need to take my lunch. kay, paipai labieu peeps :D

0 comments:

Labieu Peeps! :D