9.22.2011

twenty two. nine. eleven

I was like #shocked just now. because, I've just remembered what's happening. be strong :'D I'll support you. even I'm not around. It's not easy for me to just ignore this things. I hope that everything fine. yeah. It's gonna be fine (:

I'm not gonna be okay tonight. I'm waiting like hell yeah crazy here! I was like #heyheyhey open your phone! can't u see I'm dying here?? I'm worried :( Let say something happen. It's become worst when I dunno anything. 

Aku rase risau sangat. Tak sedap hati pun ada.

It's always happen. yeah not to worry -,-'
 HAHAHAH =.=' #what the heck!

Kay tomorrow I dunno weather I'm going to attend school. Malas pulak bila macam2 jadi. Nk buat kerja, kucing ni pulak kacau. Macam tak da tempat lain dalam rumah ni. #Terasa nak out ke kedai mamak minum milo tarik!! :D

My father dah pergi kerja awal2 tadi. Ma sleep already. And now....

It's only me and my bro.




0 comments:

Labieu Peeps! :D